Hi all! Winter has finally hit Sydney, not too cold this year, but my skin annually starts to dry out and peel around this time sigh, but at least it gave me an excuse to go and buy a winter moisturiser for my face! I've been using this product for twice a day for the past few weeks, so i thought it would be a great time for a review!
- Plastic blue container with 50ml of functional concentrated cream
Contains 1.500mg of placenta extract
- Improves wrinkles
- Nutrition to the skin
- Prevents/ protects from dryness
- PLACENTA 1,500MG, NIACIN AMIDE, ADENOSINE, BETA-GLUCAN, LAVENDER OIL, HYALURONIC ACID, TREHALOSE, ARNICA EXTRACT, SAGEBRUSH EXTRACT, YARROW EXTRACT, ROSE EXTRACT, GENTIAN EXTRACT, AND PORTULACA OLERACEA L. EXTRACT.
- Very concentrated, so slightest you only need the slightest bit for your whole face
- Because it has a thick texture, its great protection from the dry air around me
- Not too sure how to describe it, but it has the typical placenta cream/ lanolin oil scent
- The smell can be slightly overpowering for some
- The scent disappears not long after anyway
How to use:
- I use it as a simple facial moisturiser
- At night after a shower
- In the morning after i wash my face
- Using it everyday for a few weeks, twice a day, I've noticed improvements in my skin
- Dry patches have disappeared/ gone down
- Immediate relief to irritation
- Protects from the dry winter in Australia
- Softer skin
- Less acne
- I'm sceptical about the claims for whitening effects as i don't think i noticed any difference in my skin
- It does everything a simple facial moisturiser is suppose to
- I can't comment on whether it helps wrinkles because i don't have any
Where did i buy it?
- I purchased this from the seller Kocomaket from eBay
- Link to product here
- Comes with a free tiny small sample
- The packaging came wrapped in bubble wrap so the item was safe and secure
Have any of you guys tried this cream? What did you think?