Long time no post! University and life has really been catching up to me and thus, my blog got neglected :'( But I'm back! Well i hope :)
When i was in Japan earlier this year i made sure to pick up the all time raved Shu Uemura eyelash curler. I got this from Donki in Tokyo, or Don-Quijote, however you like to call the store. It was 1200 yen, but then i saw it in Matsumoto Kiyoshi later on for much cheaper around 600-700 yen? haha but it was too late, i already snatched it up from Donki :) But anyways, still an amazing price because I'm pretty sure it retails for $30 here in Australia in David Jones =_=
I just want to say the quality of this eyelash curler is absolutely outstanding, and worth so much more than the price!
They also gave you a spare eyelash curler band when the one on the curler wears out!
- It legit gives you crazy long lashes. i have no idea how it does that. Even my old eyelash curler which i thought was great and gave you great lashes compared nothing to Shu Uemura!
- The curl actually stays on all day!
- Quality is absolutely top
- The design of the curler is really amazing quality. I'm always surprised how they create almost high end quality products for such an affordable price
- Shu Uemura eyelash curlers are a god
- An absolute holy grail
- What disadvantages?
- Will buy over and over and over again!
- God i love Japanese cosmetics
Guys if you don't have this eyelash curler you need it in your life, you have no idea what you have all been missing out on!