I absolutely love Innisfree products and i needed to pick this up because its been so highly raved! It was less than $10 AUD!! You can't find anything that matches its quality for the price here in Australia. 8.5grams of goodness! This will last you quite a while!
What It Claims:
- Oil controlling
- Shine controlling
- Skin perfecting powder
- Blots away excess shine and make skin matte
- Sebum control
- Sebum absorption
6 Free Formula (Has none of these ingredients found in a lot of cosmetic products):
3. Mineral Oil
4. Artificial Dye
5. Animal Ingredients
6. Synthetic Fragrance
- All natural, which is what i love about Innisfree. I have been breaking out like crazy and i really have no idea why. My skin was so clear for so long, nekminnit =_=
- Because of the natural ingredients, which my skin loves it hasn't broken me out at all
- White translucent powder which i love because i don't need to worry about skin colour matching!
- Pretty amazing at absorption of sebum/ oily face from sweaty
- Leaves skin matte
- Does not leave a white cast
- Lightweight, small, portable, travel friendly, more convenient than the powder
- Great for touch ups every few hours or so
- I haven't noticed any pore clogging, something i always seem to get from powders because my pores are so damn large
- Extremely faint, fresh scent
- So it won't irritate anyone who doesn't like scent (like me)
- It emphasises dry patches on your skin... so i may have to stop using this during winter. seriously, i didn't know i even had dry patches in some areas of my face till i patted this on. But other than that, its the only con i have. But then i have a problem with every single powder product i've ever used to emphasise my dry skin...
Anyway, has anyone else used this product? And what do you think about it? :) I'm curious about your opinions because it has been so highly raved about!
Oh and anyone recommend a powder that DOESN'T emphasise dry skin? I haven't seem to run across one yet :(