Hello! How has everyone been? Today i have a circle lens review from Klenspop!! They were so generous to offer a collaboration with them, and of course i was more than delighted to work with them!
Klenspop sent me their lenses in Bunny Color Brown and it only took two weeks to arrive in Australia! Usually, overseas packages take up to a month. Their customer service was very impressive, and always replied to me within a few hours.
The design of the box the lenses came in is absolutely adorable and girly
- Brand: Lenspop
- Diameter: 14mm
- Graphic diameter: 13.8mm
- Water content: 38%
- Base curve: 8.6mm
- Life span: 1 yr disposal
- Country of origin: South Korea
They're are originally $20 USD but right now, they're on sale for just $15!
The kit included the lenses, a cute case and plastic tweezers for handling the lenses
Close up of the Bunny Color bottles
What the lenses look like
Left eye: no lens, Right eye: lens
Can you tell how natural they look?
Colour and design:
- Very natural looking (this is why i love them because they're perfect for daily wear, and aren't over dramatic at all)
- Slight enlargement
- Natural light brown, i love how they look in natural lighting
- I really like how they just emphasise your natural eye colour
- The water content isn't very high, so i did find them become slightly dry after a few hours. Nothing eye drops could fix
- Overall, just like my daily prescriptions, you can't feel them in your eyes
- I really do love them because they're perfect for every day wear
- Reliable customer service
- Very natural
- Lovely emphasis of your natural eye colour
- Only set back i have, is i wish the water content was higher, only because i wear contact up to around 8hrs or more a day
If you guys want to purchase the product HERE is the link :)
Definitely tell me how you find them if you do purchase them!