Hello all! I'm finally back from my Asia trip to Japan, China and Hong Kong! I stayed in Shibuya and Ginza in Tokyo and man Japan was absolutely amazing! I think Tokyo is honestly one of the most perfect cities in the convenience factor due to the crazy big population. There are restaurants, shopping, hotels, buildings just EVERYWHERE you look. It's exactly like anime in real life. During my visit to Tokyo, i visited Shibuya, Ginza, Shinjuku, Harajuku, Akihabara, Omotesando, Odaiba, Ikubukuro, and honestly so many more i can't think of right now. I also visited Izu, along the countryside and it was amazingly breathtaking. You can't describe my love for Japan now that i've visited it. Hoping to one day fully travel across the country.
Anyway, lets get into the haul, as i'll leave my Japan adventures for another time :)
I bought my cosmetics from Donki / Don Quijote in Shibuya because it's one of the best places to get deal on cosmetics! I also bought a few things from Matsumoto Kiyoshi. I won't get into too much detail with those stores right now, as i want to dedicate a blog post on cosmetics shopping in Japan. I tried not to buy too much and go crazy and just focused on what i needed to stock up on, well mostly.
Picture of the whole Haul
Close up of the false lashes
If you don't know me, i have an utter obsession with false lashes. I don't know what it is about them that I'm so allured to.... its not an exaggeration if i said i have over 100 unused pairs of lashes in my drawer.... addiction alert? hehehe. But anyway, i've always loved the style of Japanese false lashes, but have never bought them due to how expensive they can be both online and offline. In Australia, Japanese cosmetics are usually three times the retail price in Japan.
From left to right:
1. Diamond Lash Volume Series in No.1 Sexy Eye (Don Quijote)
2. Diamond Lash Series 1 in No.3 Dolly Eye (Don Quijote)
Can't quite remember the prices for the diamond lashes, but they were around 1000 to 1200 yen at Don Quijote
3. Sho-bi Premium Lash in No.206 (Don Quijote)
4. Luminous Change Eyelash eX Dolly Face in 05 (Don Quijote)
5. Sho-bi Decorative Eyelash in TN40544 (Don Quijote)
6. Luminous Change LE-B in Crystal Eye (Don Quijote)
Both of the Sho-bi lashes came in a value pack with two Sho-bi Decorative Nail polishes. These only costed 500yen all together!!!! So cheap!! Their original value if bought separately would have been 2500 yen, crazy savings!
Both Luminous Change lashes above came in a value pack with the eyelash glue and nails stickers below. This value pack was only 1000 yen!
Close up of rest of Haul
1. Nail stickers (Don Quijote)
2. 1 Day Magic Concealer in No.02 Natural Beige (Matsumoto Kiyoshi, 600 yen i believe)
3. Isehan Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara (Only 600 yen at Don Quijote!!)
4. Canmake Creamy Touch Rouge in 01 Marshmallow Pink (Matsumoto Kiyoshi, 700 yen)
5. Kate Super Sharp Liner 0.03mm, 2 pack (This was only 1000 yen at Don Quijote!!)
6. Clear Eyelash Glue Liquid, doesn't seem to have a bran (Don Quijote)
7. Shiseido Lash Adhesive (this was only around 200 yen on sale at Matsumoto Kiyoshi!! It's my holy grail lash adhesive so i was super happy)
8. Kate Powderless Liquid fir Cover Foundation in OCD. This retails for 2000 yen, but i found it at Don Quijote on sale for only 1380 yen! Review coming up very soon!
9. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler (Found it at Don Quijote for i believe 1200 yen, but then i found it for only around 900 yen at Matsumoto Kiyoshi after i bought it)
Ah, it took a while to make this post, what do you guys think? Do you want me to review anything from my haul? :)