Saturday, January 3, 2015

Vivi January 2015 Magazine Scans

If many of you don't know, Vivi is one of my favourite magazines and is probably one of the most popular fashion magazines aimed towards older teens and young women in Asia. I get my Vivi scans from JMagazineScans where people are generous enough to scan their copies and place them online for others to download and view. I thought i may share some of my favourite pages from the January 2015 issue this month, just because i really love this month's issue. All credits are of course from trendybook.ru

What i love about Vivi magazine is that their fashion and makeup are trendy, yet simple enough for everyday wear, either for the office or college/ university.

i will also be in Japan from the 13th of January so this is a plus when looking for winter inspiration purchases when I'm there :p. Follow my Instagram here for photos and the such!






So do you think i should do more of these posts? Also what are your favourite magazines, whether its fashion, makeup or other related? 



3 comments:

  1. Usually I don't really like outfits from magazines but in this one I found a few I could wear just like they are pictured, that's a nice change :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great magazine, and the looks they feature are beautiful. Ready to wear. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    Happy New Year
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete