Remember the sudden trend with primers that suddenly popped up and is still going? With everyone saying how it kept their face on during hot days, i needed to try it but didn't want to invest into something high end yet, so this is what i ran in to.
- Blur imperfections
- Refine skin texture
- Extremely pale light pick and translucent
- Silicon feeling, like most primers
- Soft and velvety
What i thought:
- Ugh it made my skin feel soo nice! A very velvety feeling
- A silky soft finish
- Amazing at keeping makeup on. I wore it the other night clubbing till 5am and my foundation was still on! Well of course not as fresh but doesn't leave that melted look LOL
- Its very light
- I was scared it was going to make me break out for some reason, but surprisingly not a single pimple appears :)
- Foundation and rest of my face makeup glided on smoothly and blending was so effortless
- Smoothed out the dry patches on my skin. This helped my foundation application because sometimes foundation accentuates my dry patches, but this primer fixed that
- Honestly not many cons
- I didn't realise any difference in my imperfections being blurred at all, but that didn't matter at all because i was wearing foundation on top anyway
- I can't get over how nice my skin felt!
- Silky and soooooo velvety!
- Rate it a 5/5
- Definitely worth the money
So tell me, do you wear a primer, or what are your favourites?!