Friday, December 19, 2014

REVIEW: Kiss Me Isehan Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Powder Nose Shadow 02

Before i leave the house, even if I'm wearing no makeup, i need to do my eyebrows! Eyebrows frame the face and automatically make you look put together. I received this as a gift from my Auntie in shade 02 and i think i've used it long enough to give an accurate in depth review. I've always had a great interest in Japanese makeup and beauty so i was definitely excited to try this.

What i thought:
Cons:
  • Don't purchase if you have really dark eyebrows like me but want to use the lighter shades in the palette to match your hair. It contrasts greatly and doesn't quite blend in. 
  • I recommend the Anastasia dip brow pomade and brow wiz. I use it in blonde and it blends in so nicely with my black eyebrow hairs. Anastasia is my no.1 for eyebrow products
  • The two lighter colours aren't very pigmented and i found that i needed to swipe a few times from the palette to build up colour
  • Colours can be chalky if you pack on too much
  • Not waterproof, will melt off in hot humid weather

Pros:

  • This palette is great if you use a eyebrow concealer before hand, it blends in nicely and looks natural
  • The colours can be used as eyeshadow, but once again can appear a bit chalky
  • The darkest, third colour however is nicely pigmented and i recommend this if you have dark brown/black hair, it'll fill them in nicely 
  • The shades are lovely for nose contouring as well
Overall:
  • Easy to use
  • Product doesn't use up easily
  • Great for beginners
  • Didn't match up to my quality expectations however
  • Multiple uses: eyebrow, nose contouring and as eyeshadows 
  • Affordable
  • Nice, matte colours
I rate it 2/5 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I have this too! ^ - ^
    Have you tried putting an Eyebrow Mascara over the top for better colour payoff? ^ w ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete