Wednesday, December 24, 2014

REVIEW: K-Palette 24HR Real Lasting Eyeliner (1 Day Tattoo) in Super Black WP Micro 0.05mm


I was super excited when my auntie got this as a gift from Hong Kong when she came to visit. I've always wanted to try K-Palette but its so overpriced in Australia and even online. It's one of the top 3 selling eyeliners in Japan and apparently sells one every 24 seconds!!??

What makes it a 24hr 'Tattoo'?
  • Waterproof
  • Super thin micro brush
  • Fibre
  • High water-resistant polymer molecule 
  • Unique conditioning formula
This eyeliner is perfect for those who loves drawing thin precise lines, or filling in lash gaps for a natural eye makeup look

What i thought:
  • I was crazy impressed by how thin the tip was! Its definitely only 0.05mm in thickness which is amazingly impressive
  • My camera quality was too bad to even focus how thin it was!
  • Japanese cosmetics have once again not failed to impress me!
Pros:
  • Absolutely blown away by the quality
  • Can really draw lines as thin as 0.05mm!
  • Lasts all day, most waterproof products start to budge and smudge after 6 hours but wow at the end of the day, it was still there after trying to smudge it!
  • Definitely perfect for those who forget they are wearing eye makeup and wipe their eyes accidentally, because it'll still be there!
  • Super super extremely black and pigmented!
  • Glides on smoothly
Cons:
  • Absolutely none
Overall:
  • This product can't be more perfect for those that love natural makeup
  • Super thin line that lives up to its claim of 0.05mm
  • Everyone should have it in their collection
  • However i won't worry too much about purchasing it if you like your eyeliner thick, because its main functionality is its thin eyeliner application
  • Waterproof, smudge proof, budge proof 
  • I rate it 5/5
So tell me, has anyone else used this product before? Or anything from the K-palette range? I'll love to hear all about it!



2 comments:

  1. What would you say this eyeliner compared to Dollywink's eyeliner? I own the dollywink and I must say its not waterproof!

    Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly haven't tried the dolly wink eyeliner before (i know I'm probably one of the only ones haha) but I'm planning to get it when i go to japan in a few days! :) So ill prob post a review on it when I'm back and compare the two!! But i can saw this k-palette eyeliner is definitely waterproof and stays on all day!!

    ReplyDelete