I was super excited when my auntie got this as a gift from Hong Kong when she came to visit. I've always wanted to try K-Palette but its so overpriced in Australia and even online. It's one of the top 3 selling eyeliners in Japan and apparently sells one every 24 seconds!!??
What makes it a 24hr 'Tattoo'?
- Super thin micro brush
- High water-resistant polymer molecule
- Unique conditioning formula
This eyeliner is perfect for those who loves drawing thin precise lines, or filling in lash gaps for a natural eye makeup look
What i thought:
- I was crazy impressed by how thin the tip was! Its definitely only 0.05mm in thickness which is amazingly impressive
- My camera quality was too bad to even focus how thin it was!
- Japanese cosmetics have once again not failed to impress me!
- Absolutely blown away by the quality
- Can really draw lines as thin as 0.05mm!
- Lasts all day, most waterproof products start to budge and smudge after 6 hours but wow at the end of the day, it was still there after trying to smudge it!
- Definitely perfect for those who forget they are wearing eye makeup and wipe their eyes accidentally, because it'll still be there!
- Super super extremely black and pigmented!
- Glides on smoothly
- Absolutely none
- This product can't be more perfect for those that love natural makeup
- Super thin line that lives up to its claim of 0.05mm
- Everyone should have it in their collection
- However i won't worry too much about purchasing it if you like your eyeliner thick, because its main functionality is its thin eyeliner application
- Waterproof, smudge proof, budge proof
- I rate it 5/5
So tell me, has anyone else used this product before? Or anything from the K-palette range? I'll love to hear all about it!