Saturday, December 27, 2014

REVIEW: Etude House Vivid Long False Lashes






A very long due review, but better late than never right :p?! I picked these up at the Etude House store in Hong Kong right at the beginning of the year in January. These have become my favourite natural lashes and i would infinitely keep purchase them if they were cheaper per pair :'(. I have yet to find a dupe for these, so if anyone knows please comment below and tell me!



These are perfect everyday lashes because the criss cross design i believe looks the most natural and blended with your natural lashes. Its not too long either and become longer in the middle just like normal lashes.

I haven't tried the lash glue that comes with Etude House lashes so could someone tell me if its good?  Or if its those cheap, crap ones they usually through in with false lashes

Pros:
  • The feel is extremely light and comfortable as well, which is surprising given the black band. Black banded lashes i find are usually really uncomfortable but you don't feel a thing with these! I sometimes have to check whether these lashes are still on by the end of the day simply because they are so comfortable you forget your wearing them!
However, you must be careful when taking lash glue off these. I accidentally pulled a few of the lashes off when i was rushing to pull the glue off :( :(
  • These are also very durable, you can get up to 10 wears at most (well for me) with these before the band becomes weird and you have to throw them out!
  • They fit asian lashes perfectly, well for mine at least! Don't need to cut them shorter at all!

Cons:
  • The only con i have with them is the price... not sure how much they retail for but when i buy them on eBay its around $4 a pair, idk if i'm just cheap but its kind of pricy for me because i usually spend less on lashes. But i guess its worth it, but if anyone has tried these before and can give me a good dupe PLEASE tell me! :) 

I rate them 10/10


7 comments:

  1. These look quite cute~ ^ v ^
    But this style of Lashes is not for me unfortunately! ^ 3 ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you haven't used the lash glue that came with it, what lash glue do you use?

    I stopped wearing lashes everyday because my oily lids would end up making the glue loose :( I haven't found a glue that resists to the oil! Those lashes are so pretty though!

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      From all the lash glues i've tried, the lash adhesive by Shiseido is the absolute best to me! I've had a problem with oily eyelids as well and this lash glue has by far the longest lashing! It's also very cheap and affordable! I'll be doing a review on it soon on my blog :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply! I followed you, so I'll definitely be looking forward to your review :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I want to true Etude House lashes! They look really beautiful! I like that you can wear them multiple times, too :D
    http://love-celestial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lashes look fabulous! I was considering to get them too on ebay when I was shopping for false lashes, maybe i'll get them next time!

    Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely should! They're absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete