Tuesday, November 25, 2014

REVIEW: Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Soothing and Moisture Gel


Winter was tough on my skin so became the reason i purchased this product! This is a crazy best seller in Korea and i can see why! The giant tub goes such a long with with such a long way, definitely value for your money! The product lists 8 ways to use this product:

  1. Instant moisturiser for dry skin
  2. Makeup primer
  3. Body moisturising 
  4. Hair treatment, aloe has been scientifically to improve the condition of your hair and scalp, promoting hair growth!
  5. After shave gel
  6. Nail care essence 
  7. Face mask and gel for sun burns
  8. Relax swollen eyes and lip care
I can say the product lives up to the above 8 uses, besides the moisturiser perhaps. Well for me, winter was incredibly drying and nothing i used was moisturising enough during the time. 

I think it worked the best for sun burns! I never get sun burnt but i guess Australian summer weather can be so harsh, i received my first sun burn in years a few weeks ago. this product gives such a cooling relief and temporary sooth to the area!

I have been using this product religiously every day or so for the past few months and just over half is still left! just the tiniest amount goes a long way, i love products like this because you know you get your money's worth!

Overall 4.5/5

Will i repurchase? YESS!

6 comments:

  1. I have this product too! It weirdly breaks me out but I love applying it on my body! Absolutely adore aloe vera products ^^

    CLICK HERE - for Korean beauty and fashion! | Review and Comparison: Korean lip tints

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this product every day too! ^ u ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love this product! I've been using this product for over a year because I get sunburned really easily even with sunscreen on! I'm glad you like it too! ^-^

    Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really great product! I should really check it out, especially since it has so many functions.
    Btw, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin ? Let me know!

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is, especially for the affordable price! And of course! I just followed, heres mine: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/11780643

      Delete
  5. My best friend really likes this product and I'm happy to know that this works good on you too! :D

    ReplyDelete