Wednesday, November 19, 2014

REVIEW: MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze

My first product from MAC! This bronzer definitely sold me on why MAC products are so popular. The quality of this product is amazing.

It doesn't go on patchy or uneven but very evenly, which has been a problem for me in cheaper bronzers. Looks amazing natural and is super matte. Its perfect for my slightly tan, asian skin tone and doesn't appear orange on the skin at all.

Staying power is crazy, it lasts all day even through my end of day gym sessions when I'm sweating bullets. If it doesn't melt slip and slide around my face at all! This is probably one of two products in my makeup collection i would repurchase, which is amazing for me as i am very picky and love trying new products once I'm finished with one.

This product has definitely been added to my holy grail of makeup products.

I rate 10/10

only con: why do you have to be so expensive :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment