Monday, November 24, 2014

REVIEW: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade and Brow Wiz



I am in love love love!!!! These two products definitely live up to the hype without too much spent!

Brow Wiz
I bought this product in ash blonde/ taupe and it is amazing! I use it to outline my eyebrows.

Dipbrow Pomade
I bought this product in blonde to match my hair right now! I use it to fill in the brows after using the brow wiz.

Both these products are:

  • VERY natural looking
  • even if you have black as hell eyebrows like mine it blends so well
  • very little goes a long way
  • extremely pigmented so once again a very light hand and the finest amount will give you angel goddess brows!
  • worth so much more than the price
These two products are definitely my holy grails! I have to do my brows every day with these now because i feel like its gives so much more structure to my face. They do say brows frame your face! Even if you wear no makeup with only Anastasia on your brows you'll feel 10000x more confident!

Overall: infinity / 5

I definitely WILL repurchase when i run out of these products. These have definitely reached the top of my beauty/ makeup collection! EVERYONE IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR BROWS YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO PURCHASE THESE, ITLL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER ^____________^ 



Just look how great my brows look from the photo above ^_^






















No comments:

Post a Comment