Wednesday, October 1, 2014

BLANC

AHHH i'm so excited! Honestly, i'm not a fan of Girl's Generation or K-pop at all but after watching Jessica's reality show with Krystal, i became such big fans of their personality and fashion. The sunglasses line recently came out and as expected the prices are high but not too unaffordable like most high end brands. I'm very impressed by how timeless, chic yet modern they look and you can see the effort she's invested into designing. Most of the sunglasses designs i had my eye on were sold out unfortunately, but i don't mind waiting for restock. I have also grown to love Jessica's fashion sense during her reality show so i'm the most excited for her actual clothing line to come out! I feel like her clothing line would be on the simple side, classy yet will compliment your silhouette, something that parallels my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment