Sunday, July 27, 2014

#2 Beauty Net Korea Haul



I love how BeautyNetKorea prices their products to be super affordable + free shipping but I'm always in denial when the prices add up in my basket and i refuse to remove even a few :( Though one of the things that makes me feel better about my depressed wallet is their freebies! A lot of the items in this haul are skincare to reflect how harsh winter has been on my skin. Hopefully these give me back the moisture and elasticity that I dearly need.

1. Evas- Vitamin Hand Cream: Winter Cherry. I love vitamin water so why not try this?

2. Nature Republic- Soothing Gel Moisture Aloe Vera 92%. Feels amazing when applied, so soothing and i feel like it retains the moisture in my skin. It also has such a refreshing and amazing smell.

3. Mizon- All in one snail repair cream. So many raves about snail cream so i gave in, i originally wanted to try the Elisha Coy one but it was sold out on the site and super expensive elsewhere.

4. Mizon- Snail recovery gel cream. Used in conjunction with the snail repair cream.

5. Etude House - Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion Sample 3 kind kit in Magic Pink, Mint and Peach.

6. Aritaum- Honey Melting Tint: Peach Crumble. These tints smell amazing! 

7. Tony Moly BDACATION: This was a freebie beautynetkorea slipped into the package, a BB, CC and foundation all in one? I didn't know something like this existed and am so excited to try it out because it sounds like just my thing!

8. Aritaum- Honey Melting Tint: Strawberry Chips

9. More freebies! They put in 4 mini samples of TonyMoly I'm real Aloe Smoothing Lotion, 6 samples of Etude House Face Conditioning Cream and 2 samples of the same Face Conditioning Cream in the normal type. I was actually contemplating on purchasing the face conditioning cream so I'm so glad they sent gave me these samples to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment